We Help Create Your Successful Vascular Lab
We provide the equipment, certified staff, operational support, product, insurance and accreditations you need in your practice’s mobile office-based lab. Stop sending your patients to hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers. Capture revenue from a mobile on-site vascular lab when you need it.
Who is performing office-based intervention?
Source. Advisory Board; www.advisory.com. February 2015
Advantages of an office-based lab
- Safety- lower morbidity, fewer comorbidities, few to no nosocomial infections
- Satisfaction- preferred site for patients, doctors and staff.
- Empowers doctors to be a more direct advocate for the patients care
- Efficiency- no interruptions in patient flow
- Focused care- singular focus by staff and docs
- Cost effective- reduced ancillary testing, no overnight stays
- Dedication- patient experience and satisfaction.
- Continuum of Care- seamless encounters with patients from office eval to definitive intervention.
Equipment and Products Brought to your Mobile Office-Base Lab
The Philips Zenition has superb image quality as well as motion stopping pulses of up to 30 pulses per second and 60 mA.
The OEC 9900 Elite offers superb image quality and an easy-to-use interface, which is ideal for vascular procedures. Trust the 9900 Elite for high quality low dose surgical imaging, in your vascular lab.
Intravascular ultrasound (IVUS) is a catheter-based imaging technology that allows physicians to visualize blood vessels from the inside out. IVUS helps to decide, guide, and confirm the right interventional treatment for each patient.
Mobile Vascular Solutions manages over 350 different sku’s, all the way down to the smallest item needed for your mobile office-based lab.
Mobile Vascular Solutions supplies physicians and their offices with:
• Vascular C-arm
• Vascular C-arm table
• Steel Procedure Table
• Volcano- with Catheters
• Defibrillator/ Crash Cart with Medications
• Peer Review
• Patient Monitors
• Policy and Procedures
• Emergency Policies and Procedures
• MSDS Manuals
• Radiation Safety Program
• All Supplies from Atherectomy Devices to Linens
• Delivery and Pick Up for All OBL Equipment
• All Staff Necessary for a Successful Procedure Day
• 15×15 Procedure Room
• Biohazardous Waste Storage
• Scheduling and Pre-Authorizations
• Medications for Sedation kept on site
• At least 1 Recovery Room